Hp Officejet Pro 9015 Wireless Setup
Before you begin the wireless setup, ensure the following:
- You have the SSID and password of your network.
- You have the printer driver downloaded.
- The wireless router, printer, and your computer are turned on.
Connecting the printer to the wireless network
- Swipe down the tab to open your printer’s dashboard.
- Tap the Wireless option to begin the setup.
- Select the Settings option followed by Wireless Settings.
- Now, select the Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- Select or enter your network’s SSID and password in the given fields when prompted.
- Once your printer is connected to the selected network, connect the computer to the same network. (Note: Print a wireless test report to check whether the printer is connected to the Wi-Fi network.)
- Finally, install the HP printer driver on your computer to finish the Wi-Fi setup.
Printing Wireless Test Report
- On your printer’s dashboard, select the Wi-Fi option.
- Tap Settings > Print Reports > Wireless Test Report.
- In the test report, you can check the status of your printer’s wireless connection.