Connect Your Printer To Your Wi-fi Network
- On your printer control panel, touch the Wireless icon.
- Select Settings>Wireless Settings> Wireless Setup Wizard.
- When the printer screen shows you a list of nearby networks, touch your router's SSID and enter its password in the respective field.
- In case you are unable to locate your router's SSID, go ahead and enter the credentials manually.
- In a short duration, a connection will be established between your HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 printer and the computer.
Install The Software And Connect Your Printer To Your Computer
You should install the most appropriate software on your computer so that you can directly access your printer from the computer. Without the driver, accessing the printer from the computer is impossible. For your HP printer, you can get the compatible driver from its official support page. The steps given below will guide you through the procedure for downloading and installing the appropriate driver.
- Visit HP's official website by making use of your computer’s default browser.
- Enter HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 in the search area. Then, click the Submit button to proceed further.
- When you are directed to the product support page, click Software, Drivers and Firmware. Next, your OS will be detected automatically, and then the drivers compatible with the OS and its version will get displayed.
- Now, just select the driver you prefer and click the Download button next to it.
- In a short while, the driver will get downloaded to your computer. Once done, locate the printer driver file and run the same.
- When you’re instructed to choose the connection type, select the Wireless connection option.
- Since you’ve already connected your printer to your Wi-Fi network, the installer will detect the credentials and establish a connection between your printer and computer.
- From now on, you can print your documents wirelessly from your computer.
This is how you should complete your HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 wireless setup. For further questions and clarifications, make use of the Call button to get in touch with our expert team.